Prototype Traditional Wedding Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival Day
- Special arrangements for pick up from airport
- Traditional Welcome
- Wedding itineraries with traditinal welcome baskets and all
- Aarti, Tikka along with Traditional Folk Music
- Kachi godhi welcome
- Welcome Drink
- Special Check-in counters for handover the keys with pre-alloted rooms
- Information Booklets about City & Events.
- Shagun,Tikka,Ring Ceremony at Lunch
- Local artist performance during lunch
- Village set up during ceremonies
- Artist for mehendi (henna,) sari drapping, make up artist all to give feeling of rajasthani wedding.
- Day at Leisure.
- Mehendi at Evening Tea.
- Pre-Wedding Function in the Evening such as Cocktail or Youth Party & Choreographed sequences from the family members.
- With food & entertainment of your choice.
Day 2:The Wedding Day
- Breakfast at the places of Stay.
- Ceremonies like Bhaat, Choora, Haldi, Tel, etc at Lunch.
- Ghurchari at Evening Tea.
- Royal Procession (for barrat )
- Bride entry in traditional /royal way
- Colorful Fireworks(at the time of baarat and varmala)
- Numerous varmala concepts
- Traditional Welcome.
- International Multi-Cuisine F&B Services at Dinner.
- Phera ceremony with English speaking priest and explaining all customs
- Traditional Entertainment. With full throttle langa party and all folk dances and artist.
- Wedding ceremony according to Traditional Rituals..
- Vidaai in Buggy /Limousine/several other concepts.
Day 3: Reception Day
- Day at Leisure for Local Shopping or sight-seeing.
- Distribution of goodies/giveaways
- Formal Sit-down dinner with Live Band or DJ
Prototype itinerary, customized itinerary is prepared as per the discretion of you